Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my kitchen recipe: Chicken Steak

my kitchen recipe, are blog post about experimental cooking in my kitchen. Experimenting on food and cooking something I think was never done before is a thrill.

This is my first post on this. And I'd call this Chicken Steak.

What you need:
Chicken breast (deep fried)
Soy Sauce
Vinegar (or use calamansi as substitute)
Onions (cut in ring)
Water

How you do it:
Put water, soy sauce and vinegar in a pan. Add deep fried chicken when it starts to boil.

Balance the taste on how you want it. I like my steaks sour and salty. Add onions until you get the consistency of taste.

Plate, serve and most importantly, take picture of it.





1 comment:

  1. It definitely looks delicious! I'm going to try this at home when I"m also browsing real estate properties.

    ReplyDelete